19 October 2009

My 2009 NFL "Favorites" Ranking


I've been asked by many people about my favorite NFL teams. Here's the list, ranging from favorite to least favorite.

My Favorite Teams

AFC - New England Patriots
NFC - New Orleans Saints

My Second Tier Favorites
AFC - San Diego Chargers
NFC - Arizona Cardinals

Likeable Teams / Teams I Want to Like
  • Miami Dolphins
  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers
  • Houston Texans
  • Cleveland Browns*
  • Detroit Lions
*I like most of what Cleveland has to offer. I can’t stand Eric Mangini as coach.

Either Way Teams
  • Kansas City Chiefs
  • Green Bay Packers
  • Seattle Seahawks
  • San Francisco 49ers
  • Minnesota Vikings
  • Denver Broncos
  • Atlanta Falcons
  • Cincinnati Bengals
  • Baltimore Ravens
  • Jacksonville Jaguars
  • Tennessee Titans
  • Pittsburgh Steelers
  • Buffalo Bills
  • Chicago Bears
  • Carolina Panthers
Teams I Generally Despise

  • Saint Louis Rams
  • New York Giants
  • Washington Redskins
  • New York Jets
  • Philadelphia Eagles
  • Indianapolis Colts
  • Dallas Cowboys
  • Oakland Raiders

0 comments:

All original material (C) 2007-2010 by Father Robert Lyons.

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP